Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

It's Digital Scrapbook Day/Weekend! Time to celebrate with a new kit from Mad for the Mouse Designs!

Digital Scrapbook Day/Weekend is sure to be a busy weekend. Make sure you carve out some time to stop by the Mad for the Mouse Shop and browse around, add a few favorites to your wish list! Michelle is holding a Wishlist Challenge! Add your favorite items to your wish list before 9pm Nov.1, and you'll be eligible to win your entire wish list!! 
*Winner will be announced at 9pm Nov. 1!!

While you're there check out her newest kit, Strike Split Spare!! Disney is an amazing place to make wonderful memories, but the memories aren't just limited to the theme parks! Many families hit Downtown Disney at least once! Most times it's either on the day of arrival or the day of departure. In 2012 Disney added Splitsville, a luxury bowling venue, with great dining. If you haven't been to Splitsville, this kit will surely get you amped to try your hand at a little bowling on arrival day!


Mad for the Mouse is also having a SALE this weekend too!!

I've never been to Splitsville, but this new kit is so versatile, I was able
to scrap a page about the Red Car Trolleys at California Adventure. 
Here is the page I created with the new kit:


And you should see the freebies Michelle's team has for you!!! We made a Disney Memories
Calendar for you! Make sure you collect all 12 months and the Cover! Be sure to say thank you while you download! These will only be available for the next week, so make sure you grab them now!

There are two places that I know of that print 8 1/2" x 11" calendars.  My first choice is Heritage Makers.  Their calendars are as low as $19.96 and if you are a ClubHM member you will receive an additional 15 - 25% off based on your club level. The second place I have seen that prints both the top and bottom of calendars is a place called Artscow, they are in China, and shipping can take up to 2 weeks or more. They are currently offering 35% percent off with code: 35OFFSITE

I created June for you:

Link has been removed and product is now available at Mad For The Mouse Store.

Michelle made these cute icons to add to your calendar, you can pick them up in the store!



You're next stop is Brandy, who has July for you!
Here is a complete list of the Blog Train if you get lost!

Christy  
You Are Here -------------->Charlene <---------------You Are Here
 Have a Magical Weekend!!


10 comments:

  1. Love your June calendar freebie, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful calendar - thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the calendar page - perfect for the month of June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
    cash for cars brisbane
    cash for car brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
    cash for cars ipswich
    cash for scrap cars ipswich

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am really glad I have found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually irritating. A good site with interesting content, this is what I need. Thank you for keeping this web site, I'll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it.
    cash for cars sydney
    cash for unwanted cars sydney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
    cash for cars logan
    scrap cars logan

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are car buyer Logan Same day payment and free towing services on the spot. Sell your any used car for instant Cash for Cars Logan.
    cash for scrap cars logan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sell My car for cash sydneyfast, safely and reliably. Our service is flexible, and we can even negotiate pick up times if you want.
    sell my car for cash sydney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Used Car Buyers is the top buyers of all used cars in Melbourne. Sell Your Old, Scrap and Unwanted Vehicles in Melbourne.
    used car buyer melbourne

    ReplyDelete