Pages

Friday, April 24, 2015

Bless My Weeds from October Dawn Designs

The Epcot Flower & Garden Festival is in full swing at Walt Disney World and October's new release today is the perfect kit to scrap all of your memories of the Festival. Bless My Weeds is a great blend of flower and vegetable gardens. You can easily scrap all of your Flower & Garden Festival memories, along with any of your gardening moments at home. And like all of October's kits, this one is HUGE and full of options.
 0-odd-bmw-preview 
Don't those colors just SCREAM spring? There are nearly 200 elements in Bless My Weeds, so you'll have no problem scrapping a ton of different layouts with it. Here's what I scrapped.


  October has Bless My Weeds on sale for 30% off through Friday, May 1st which brings the price to ONLY $4.90. So, hurry and go get it now! Wishing you a magical weekend!

Thanks for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment